Our monitored security system protects & reassures you, your family & your home ALL DAY, EVERYDAY. It has even saved lives, which is something we are very proud of.
We provide complete security solutions Nationwide.
More than just a bell alarm system, we offer our customers and their families the benefits of a fully Monitored Security System with easy-to-use advanced devices to:
- Avert would be intruders
- Safeguard our customers
- Aid with emergencies
When developing our system we drew on our expertise and experience, and consulted with existing customers, our staff and regulatory bodies. The result is a high quality, comprehensive monitored security system which meets regulatory standards and looks after your best interests.
Our staff are continually trained and assessed to make sure they are doing the best job possible and providing you with a high level of service our customers have come to expect from us.
We aim to protect you, your family, your home and provide you with complete peace of mind.
Key facts about our products and services
- Response times as stated by National Police Chiefs Council (NPCC) policy are “LEVEL 1 – Immediate/Urgent” Police response is determined by the nature of demand, priorities & resources at the time.
- Insurance companies may reduce your home insurance policy when you have a monitored Security System.
- Your Rancom Security alarm is connected DIRECTLY TO A MONITORING STATION via your telephone line. When activated the monitoring station contacts you or your key holders as well as the emergency services should the appropriate action be required, leaving you with the certain knowledge that assistance or the necessary care is en route.
- Rancom Security is policy compliant with over 40 Police Forces nationally and clearly, as with any commercial enterprise, is not able to be endorsed or recommended by them.
- Rancom Security are committed to maintaining an accredited status and are currently accredited by SSAIB (Security Systems Alarms Inspection Board), and The Guild of Master Craftsmen.
We are also members of other related associations.
- Rancom Security provide comprehensive monitored home security solutions nationwide.
- Your monitoring, keyholder and Fire Rescue Service response is established immediately upon completion of your installation. There will then be a short length of time to process your application and registering your Rancom System with the Security Service to obtain a Personal Connection Number.
- Your siren will sound at 85db, which is uncomfortable, but not damaging to the ear.
- On a single activation of a P.I.R or Door Contact, a 2-Way Audio communication is established, allowing you to speak directly to the Monitoring Station. Once there is a confirmed or sequential activation (i.e. 2 or more), the System defaults to the Monitoring Station to obtain the Emergency services where required.
- When activated the Medical Button gives a keyholder Response and is not directly linked to the emergency services. Your keyholder can contact any required assistance.