Our monitored security system protects & reassures you, your family & your home ALL DAY, EVERYDAY. It has even saved lives, which is something we are very proud of.
We provide complete security solutions Nationwide.
More than just a bell alarm system, we offer our customers and their families the benefits of a fully Monitored Security System with easy-to-use advanced devices to:
- Avert would be intruders
- Safeguard our customers
- Aid with emergencies
When developing our system we drew on our expertise and experience, and consulted with existing customers, our staff and regulatory bodies. The result is a high quality, comprehensive monitored security system which meets regulatory standards and looks after your best interests.
Our staff are continually trained and assessed to make sure they are doing the best job possible and providing you with a high level of service our customers have come to expect from us.
We aim to protect you, your family, your home and provide you with complete peace of mind.
Key facts about our products and services
- Police response is determined by the Police Forces demand, priorities and resources at the time.
- Insurance companies may reduce the price of your home insurance if you have a monitored security system.
- Rancom security systems are connected directly to a monitoring station via your telephone line. When activated the monitoring station contacts you or your key holders and if necessary, the emergency services.
- We are compliant with over 40 Police Forces nationwide. However, they are unable to endorse or recommend any security service.
- We are currently accredited by: Which? Trusted Traders, Security Systems Alarms Inspection Board (SSAIB), the Credit Protection Association (CPA), the Guild of Master Craftsmen and more.
- Rancom security provide comprehensive monitored security solutions nationwide.
- Upon completion of installation your monitoring, key holder response and Fire Rescue Service response is established. It will take a short period of time to process your application and register your Rancom security system with the Police to obtain a Unique Reference Number (URN).
- Your siren will sound at 85db. This will be uncomfortable but will not damage the ear.
- On activation of a door contact or PIR a two-way audio communication is established with the monitoring centre, allowing you to speak to them directly.
- When activated the Medical Button gives key holder response and is not directly linked to emergency services. You key holder can then contact the emergency services or assistance if necessary.
We are approved and accredited to provide Security Systems with Monitoring and Maintenance Services by: